The Arbrook Retirement Living Community Dining
Let the aroma of Roasted Beef Tenderloin, our delicious Chicken Supreme or a Freshly Baked Cherry Pie whet your appetite for what is undoubtedly a favorite, if not the favorite feature of our community for residents.
The Arbrook Retirement Living Community takes great pride in offering our residents healthy home-style meals that do more than nourish, offering an “Adventure in Dining” through nutritiously balanced ethnic, mystery and theme dinner menu choices with our ever-attentive dining service. Bon Appetít!
Sample Dinner Menu:
- French Onion Soup
- Creamy Sour Cream Cucumbers
- Fresh Tossed Salad with Assorted Dressings
Today’s Selection of Entreés
- Roasted Beef Tenderloin – Roasted slowly with our special blend of seasonings
- Chicken Supreme – A juicy breast of chicken marinated in a sour cream sauce, breaded, and baked to perfection
- Deep Fried Catfish – A filet breaded with corn meal and seasonings, served with freshly made tartar sauce
Served with Garlic Buttered Red Potatoes, Steamed Asparagus and Honey Glazed Carrots
- Freshly Baked Cherry Pie
- Ice Cream
- Angel Food Cake with Fresh Fruit